Its Ma' Burfday..

0

Written on 7:02 PM by Man Churr

Hye ya'll.. How you guys been doing.. been bz doing work don't have time to blog. Well, last weekend was my buffday.. Thx for all da wishes guys.. There 2-3 person dat wish me, but instead i reply them.. "Who's this and Tq" hahaha its because i don't have their number due to my careless of losing my beloved N95... anyway thinking of buying N96 hahaha..

Anyway, back to our topic today.. That day was so nice, everyone treats me nicely.. especially my dear Atikah.. I even scold her dat day huhu i'm the person who 'cepat marah n cepat cool' :P In the morning couldn't do much.. so after work we went out and have dinner at a nice Tomyam restaurant in Nilai..


Bufday gift? Can't tell.. hahaha Thank you anney~

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment