Raya Mood Over Yet?

2

Written on 7:13 AM by Man Churr

Hye all.. i know Raya already over and everything, but its not too late for me to post about raya is it? however, we Raya for a month rite. Me & Atik went back to Lubuk Buntar, Kedah (30-40minutes from Parit Buntar) on the 30th September. Luckily no jam at all!

This year Raya is the best one I had compare to 5 years back time. Everyone was there, we got to meet all my aunts and uncle. Got my wife beside me. Its just great. In every happy moment there is, we all still miss our arwah Mak, semoga Mak dirahmati Allah dan ditempatkan bersama orang yang beriman.

Anyway, lets go into the piccas below. Seriously, this year take LOTS of picca with my baby (Sony Alpha) hahaha.

- Picca 1 -

Picca 1: That is the family picture on the 1st Day of Syawal, its on the side of the house in kampung. Every one of us is there except husband Kak Ina (kerja). Next raya probably will have add-on person included in the picca :P yeah~

- Picca 2 -

Picca 2: No need introduction about these couple :P Its on the 2nd Day of Syawal and we look good ain't it? hahaha

- Picca 3 -

Picca 3: This is one of the many shots we took hahaha. We r at Ummi's kampung in Sungai Petani. That's my lil sis up front.


- Picca 4 -

Picca 4: This is the best picca Raya shot, with my new lens.. look at the blur behind it.. we called it 'Bokeh' in photography..

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. ~LiiNDaa~ |

    picca 4..cun siottt..smart giler gmbr nih

     
  2. Man Churr |

    huhuhu tau xpe! :P

     

Post a Comment